We need each other. We grow more in community.
Life groups are our way to get together and process life and faith.
Find somewhere that makes you comfortable enough to engage and uncomfortable enough to change.
Find a group that works for you and feel free to contact staff or group leaders with questions.
Current Life Groups:
Most groups are on break for the summer. Contact leaders to confirm.
Beverly Life Group
Wednesdays, Meal at 6:15pm, Meeting at 7pm
Coed, Open to anyone: Whether you are new to the area or you have lived here your whole life, we would love to get to know you. We desire to provide a space for relationship, worship, spiritual growth and prayer.
- 145 Lothrop Street Beverly, MA
- Leaders: Wes and Dayana Simons, Peggy Miles: 978-578-1686 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading Life Group
1st and 3rd Thursday, Meal at 6:15 PM, Meeting at 7pm
Coed, Open to anyone: Join us for food and connection in relationship. We worship together, pray, discuss sermon, and learn to listen to the voice of God in your lives.
- 182 Salem St. Reading, MA
- Leaders: Ron Hodgkins, Chris Giuliano
- Contact: Ron Hodgkins email@example.com
Saugus Life Group
Tuesdays, Meeting at 7pm
Coed, Open to anyone: Whether you are new to the area or you have lived here your whole life, we would love to get to know you, as we dig deeper into the Sunday sermon. We hope you can join us!
- 4 Woods Street Saugus, MA 01906
- Leader: Mario Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Life Group
1st & 3rd Sundays 5pm
Coed, Open to all: We get together to eat, chat about life, ask deep questions and pray. If you want to deepen your faith or you aren’t sure what you believe, we would welcome you to bring a food item and explore with us.
- 157 Euclid Ave Lynn, MA
- Leaders: Jim and Abby Zartman 781-254-6681 email@example.com
3rd Monday at 7 pm
Women Only: We are a women’s ministry with a prime focus on community and God. Our goal is to provide a s safe, nurturing environment where women can bond with each other while participating in activities inspired by scripture, share personal experiences, build friendships, faith and pray together.
- 39 Pleasant St. Stoneham, MA
- Leader: Patti Beattie firstname.lastname@example.org